ARLANXEO is a world-leading synthetic rubber company with sales of around EUR 3.2 billion in 2017, about 3,800 employees and a presence at 20 production sites in 9 countries. ARLANXEO was established in April 1,2016 as a 50:50 joint venture of LANXESS and Saudi Aramco. On August 8, 2018 the ARLANXEO joint venture partners announced that Saudi Aramco plans to buy LANXESS’ 50 percent stake in ARLANXEO. The ARLANXEO joint venture partners signed an respective agreement on that day. The transaction and the corresponding sale of the LANXESS share is still subject to approval of the relevant antitrust authorities. The parties expect to complete the envisaged transaction by end of 2018. To find out more about ARLANXEO, please visit our corporate website at www.arlanxeo.com.
- ARLANXEO: Successful ramp-up of sales of Keltan® KSA – EPDM rubbers produced in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through the course of 2019
- ARLANXEO’s Keltan® KSA opens flagship online Customer Self-Service Platform
- Saudi Aramco Agrees to Acquire Remaining 50 Percent Stake in ARLANXEO Joint Venture from LANXESS
- The Keltan® KSA website is live!
- ARLANXEO launches Keltan® KSA